Mittwoch, 26. Januar 2011

10 Movies I haven't seen but want to or should do

This is not a mission statement.  I don't have a mission. There are very few things in life that I am sure about, let alone a mission. I am a reluctant blogger, and I am not even sure how much I will follow this up, but I will try and post an update every week. Let's see how long that can continue for.  This half-arsed list, demonstrative of my half-arsed desires, is perhaps a good place to start with.  These are all films I have at one point expressed a desire (even if only inside my own head) to watch.  Perhaps this blog can become a document of my own commitment and boredom.

The Godfather Part 2
Inglourious Basterds
Breathless (A Bout de Souffle)
Lady Vengeance
Citizen Kane
A Clockwork Orange
Eight and a half
Tron
Indiana Jones
Mean Streets

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen