Dienstag, 1. Februar 2011

10 Sitcoms

Sitcoms have one way or another been a huge part of my life.  In some cases they have just been time-wasters, distractions and procrastinating tools.  But others have had a huge effect in my life, if only for the way that they have influenced how I act.  Because of Seinfeld I went through a phase of ridiculous shouting, because of HNTLYL I went through a phase of slapping/stroking people.  Behaviour that for me is quite hilarious, at the very least in a 3rd-person, detached from myself sort-of-way, but actually is quite antisocial and very rude.  Kind of charming, but in other ways completely obnoxious.  I also think that I got my falling in love with unattainable girls flaw from sitcoms, but I can't quite place where that would fit with which sitcom right now.  (Perhaps Samantha Who? There was a girl at my university who had the same hair as Samantha Newly.  I asked her out but she kept fobbing me off.. Her loss, or so I tell myself)


Samantha Who?
Curb Your Enthusiasm
How Not To Live Your Life
Peep Show
The IT Crowd
Nathan Barley
Seinfeld
Red Dwarf
Frasier
The Office

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen